This is a Members Only resource. Please login here to continue.
Register Quick Links
Reminder & Disclaimer - The views and opinions expressed in any of the attached 'videos' and 'blogs' linked in this website are those of the authors, and do not necessarily reflect the opinions and views of the Committee and membership of the Auckland Jaguar Drivers' Club.
People should understand that all articles on technical topics are provided on the club website with no warranty express or implied on the effectiveness or safety of such processes and we have no knowledge of the competence of any member to undertake these processes safely. If members are not confident in their own mechanical capabilities, they should seek professional assistance before undertaking such work on their cars.
1. Importance of a Brake Fluid Change [Video on an XK150] - Click 'HERE'.
1. XJ-S Cooling System [Blog] - Click 'HERE'
- Restoration: Warren Tait - Jaguar E Type 1969 S2, 4.2, 2+2. Click Here - 'STAGE 1' Front End
- Restoration: Warren Tait - Jaguar E Type 1969 S2, 4.2, 2+2. Click Here - 'STAGE 2' Rear End
- Restoration: Warren Tait - Jaguar E Type 1969 S2, 4.2, 2+2. Click Here - 'STAGE 3' Painting
- Transmission: Geoff Howard - Jaguar E Type 1962 S1. Click Here - 'MOSS' Replacement/Transplant